I am a 22 years old guy. My problem is that I am masturbating regularly from the last 4-5 yrs. And now I look old, eye sight problems, very weak, 60% bald. Please help me out of this. Its urgent.

I am a 22 years old guy. My problem is that I am masturba...
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and to reduce the frequency of masturbation 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A, C,D, E.and Zinc 3) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking. 5) Get yourself engaged in some activities like reading ,sports. Listeneing to music so that you will not get free time to masturbate
You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.
Your eyesight problem and baldness are not due to masturbation. So do not link them. All the best.