I've recently noticed that my two front teeth are being pushed forward more and more, the one on the left much worse, and was wondering why this is happening since they did not use to be like this? What can be done to fix them and is there anything that I can do at home myself? How can I stop my two front teeth from being pushed out anymore. Is there any faster way to treat them.

I've recently noticed that my two front teeth are being p...
Tooth-size, tooth-shape, original tooth-position, changing soft tissue pressures from varying tongue and lip postures all can play significant roles in the development of tooth crowding. The unhealthy way teeth shift is through either abrupt or repeated pressure. Slow, incremental pressure is a safe, healthy way to cause teeth to shift to a more ideal position in the mouth. Consult you near by Dentist, who gives you a fairly simple correction by an Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, or Removable Appliance.
This may due to many reasons like poor periodontal support, deep bite, traumatic bite etc. Better to visit dentist. U may require orthodontic intervention.