I have problem of stomach, due to which my mouth is full of ulcer. What should i do?

I have problem of stomach, due to which my mouth is full ...
Hi mouth ulcers can be due to stomach problem like constipation and vitaminb12 or iron deficiency. Its important to find out the cause of ulcer. Apply metrogel on ulcers. Taje multivitamin once daily after meal. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash.
For mouth ulcer you can take b comlex tablet and apply dentogel on ulcer use tantum mouth wash consult physician for stomach problem.
As you said you have problem with stomach, the best to to meet your physician and get cured, automatically ulcers will be cured, for time being you can apply mouth ulcer gel by himalayas.
Take fibrous diet like leafy vegetables bananas plenty of water n a cap of BNC daily over ulcers apply metrogylDG gel