There is swollen at my left side of the stomach, most probably at the left lower abdomen. Little pain is also there while bending down and the affected part becomes sometime heavy tight as compared to right side. I am also having pain at my left corner side of my back while bending down. Please help me or suggest any medicine.

Hello, Lybrate user, it's gastric disorder you are suffering from with accumulation of flatulence in lower abdomen with pain. Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins, dilute acid in stomach ,regulate metabolism & soften faeces (stool) to b evacuated smoothly to avoid constipation.   •go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore your blood circulation & to activate peristaltic movement to complete digestion to ease gastric disorder.   • go for meditation & yoga to nourish your whole body to complete the digestion by stimulating edequate  digestive enzymes and to calm down stress ,being, one of d  main reasons of gastritis.  •  your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible ,on time to avoid, indigestion.  • Consume, apples, carrots, skimmed milk, papaya,bottle gourds (lauki) ,mung- dal,    •Tk Homoeo medicines ,gentle & repaid in administration without any side effect, there of. @ Carbo veg200-6 pills, thrice.   • ensure at least 7 hrs of sound sleep in d night.    • Avoid, caffeine ,nicotine ,alcohol, junk food, citrus fruits, curds, pizza,bargar ,cookies & watching Tv in late night. > Your feedback matters, please. Tk, care, stay fit & fine.