My son who is 4 and a half is having frequent cough and cold issues. His immunity is quite week. He was on anti-biotic for a longer time. Doctor was giving him- allegra, montair junior, ambrolite -d.his cough is very productive. I am sick of giving him medicines now. Please help.

Antibiotics if used unnecessarily is harmful n is discouraged. There is no use of giving so many medicines particularly if they are not benefiting. Get him checked properly by pediatrician n in mean time you can instill saline nasal drop in each nostrils 3 to 4 times in a day.
Your concern is jenune, your baby might have hypersensitive airway, just go through a detailed physical examination, respiratory function test. It might be due to environmental exposure of so many allergent, toxic fumes. Yiu just checked your child with pediatric pulmonologist and stick to the treatment. Bcz childhood Asthama is a chronic disease, only prevented no cure. It resolves spontaneously if you prevent its recurrent attack with lifestyle chane, environmental& behavioural modification with some medication.