Dear sir, I am 28 years old. From last one and half month I am suffering from vertigo and imbalance. doctor said it is due to neck problem because my work is of computer. He advice me to go to physiotherapist. I took 7-8 sitting from physio. He said there is no problem in neck and advice me to do regular exercises. But my vertigo not gone although it is low than starting. Yesterday I go to ent specialist. The doctor advice me not to do any neck exercise. And give me medicine for 20 days. Now I am confused because one doctor advice me to do exercise regularly other advice no exercise. I have no pain in neck. So please advice me what to do. With regards

Dear sir,
I am 28 years old. From last one and half month...
Hi Viney, Do X-ray cervical spine AP & Lat. While working in front of computer for hours together pl note certain thing. 1.Ur eye level should be at the level of top of ur computer screen. Take 10 mins break or do other job after working for 75 mins at a stretch. Frequent blinking of the eye lids to keep the eyes moist. Review after 15 days.
Dear sir,
take brahmi vati swarn yukta 125 mg BD saraswatarishta with gold bd