4 years experience
Ask Free Question
People may experience:
1. Pain areas: in the face or neck
2. Pain types: can be dull
3. Headache: can be acute, frequent, severe, or throbbing
4. Sensory: aura, pins and needles, sensitivity to light, or sensitivity to sound
5. Whole body: dizziness, light-headedness, or malaise
6. Gastrointestinal: nausea or vomiting
7. Visual: blurred vision or distorted vision
8. Also common: irritability, nasal congestion, or scalp tenderness
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Migraine treatment