There is a problem in my mouth, one sharp molar tooth that scratching my cheek and that makes problem on my mouth. If that persist there is any problem in future? and what do I do now to overcome it?

There is a problem in my mouth, one sharp molar tooth tha...
Yaa may be you will have the ulcer and there is chance of other disease also visit dentist and get that sharp molar rounded by dentist.
Sharp teeth r not good continuos irritation can lead to cancer at latter stage it's very easy to set it right now by grinding the sharp margin your dentist can do it easily.
Hi sharp tooth structure can harm your buccal mucosa and causes problem like ulceration and other problem also. Its better to go to the dentist. He will grind the sharp tooth and make it smooth. It takes few minutes to do this. Dont delay.
You need to go to a dentist to smoothen the cusps of the teeth otherwise known as selective grinding. If it persists then traumatic ulcers will develop which will be an issue. So better to be alert.
it can cause ulcer usually...u can visit to a dentist for mild trimming of sharp portion of molar..it will help..