Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and married I have so much of interest in sex, but my wife did have a that much of interest we don't have personal issues its a love marriage, at the time of sex she feels so much of pain I am not able to do the sex, that means her Virginia is very tight. I am not able to push into her pussy Is there any medicine for my wife to get a interest in sex. Please help me.

Hi doctor,
I am 25 years old and married I have so much o...
You have to do proper foreplay before intercourse also you can use KY jelly for lubrication. If problem persists then consult me through Lybrate.
Hi doctor,
Hi lybrate-user you have involve in foreplay at least 15-30 mins before intercourse. Good foreplay can arouse the female and get into sex mode. Start your foreplay by clitoris's stimulation, breast stimulation, kissing etc. Proper foreplay can lubricate your wife vagina. Apply lubricant oil over penis before start to intercourse.