When my mom wake up, in the early morning. Some ML. Of blood comes out of her nose. Sometimes she vomit and a bit amount of blood comes out. We go to civil hospital and described whole problem, they say it is due to the blood which accumulated in her brain when she sleeping. And in morning the accumulated blood comes out from nose and mouth. They gave some medicines but there's no effect on her problem. What to do and can you sir/mam describe me wht is this.

When my mom wake up, in the early morning.
Some ML. Of bl...
Dear lybrate-user, first measure her BP at same precise time of the day and note them for a weeks time. And for now use a medicine Ferrum phos 3X twice for now. Consult back after a weeks medication.
Some ML. Of bl...
Hello, Lybrate user, To begine her homoeopathic treatment, certain associated symptoms be taken into account: does she suffer from sinusitis ,hypertension ,epitaxis Nasal traumatic injury & gastric disorder? Any sort of stress she suffers from? Till, then she should take homoeopathic medicine:@ Bryonia 30-6 pills, thrice. Tk, care.

Book appointment with top doctors for Vomiting treatment