My teeth broken in age of 20y during playing cricket My upper 2 teeth half broken I know best treatment & treatments coast.

My teeth broken in age of 20y during playing cricket My u...
Consult a dentist you may require rct or epicoectomy n than cap around fifteen k.
U can go for rct (root canal treatment) and capping. This way you can regain your asthetics or looks. The cost of both vary from place to place and also dentist to dentist. PFM crown will be economic.
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. Get an x-ray done. If there is infection to the root of the tooth, you need to get it treated. Then get a crown placed over it. If there is no infection then you can also go for veneers. The cost can rage from Rs. 2000-10,000/- depending on the case, the dentist and location of the clinic.