How to clean teeth. The yellow spot on teeth major problem for me. How can remove it. please advise me.

Brush with ayurvedic dantmanjan aur datun usually used in North India. Wash your moth after meal and before going to sleep. Oil pulling is good method you can sarso oil for this early in the morning before datun. After that wash your mouth with warm water. Daily practice will help you.
It could b due to many reasons if extrinsic it can b removed by scaling but if intrinsic than bleaching may b required u may send me a picture of the teeth to understand it better
Yellow spots need to be removed by the dentist with scaling or whatever the case maybe.
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Try to find out if the spot is intrinsic or extrinsic. Extrinsic stains can be removed by scaling, intrinsic stains to be removed by bleaching procedure. There are many types of bleaching procedures, the suitability of the procedure depends on case to case.
Use WHITE O SPARK TOOTHPASTE.
Visit a dentist and get Scaling done. Brush twice daily. Maintain proper oral hygiene.
Please Avoid polishing at dentist, as it destroy enamel Use Mukta chamak regularly.