Whenever my body temperature rises. Even a slight increase in temperature leads to crazy itching all over my body (needle itching) After a little scratching that portion becomes red. Situations when I suffer this itching problem- 1. Exposure to Sunlight in winters 2. Whenever I feel Nervousness, Anxiety and anger 3. Eating spicy hot food (itching on scalp) 4. When my body heats up due to physical workout besides even making a little scratch on my body I think I have cholinergic urticaria disease what should I do.

Whenever my body temperature rises. Even a slight increas...
Please avoid tomatoes/brinjal/eggs/spinach all together. Also any perfume/cosmetic which is not suiting you needs to be kept at bay. Take Antim crud 30 - 4 pills thrice daily for next 10 days Continue treatment.
Your diagnosis is correct. But, I think you have already consulted a doctor since the term and the disease are very uncommon. It is a troublesome disease and there is no permanent solution to it. The usual definitive treatment for any allergy is to avoid the allergen completely when it is external. But, in your case, the allergic triggers are all internal or physical factors that you cannot avoid. Physical urticaria are many times brought about by emotional stressors. Avoid the emotional stressors and use antihistaminics as advised by your doctor.
Pitta dosha is increased in your blood, leading to raktadushti. You must take ayurvedic medication for this that involves lowering down the body heat. Don't take excess salt, spices and sour foods. avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking etc.