Sir/Madam, I have a swollen gum. For that, I wash my mouth with a lukewarm water added with salt for twice a day after brushing my teeth with a soft bristle brush. Do you think is that enough, or do you prefer any other home remedies? (I didn't feel pain at normal times. There is no bleeding. But while taking any hard type food, I feel little pain. I feel a small hole at the joining point of gum and teeth)

Sir/Madam, I have a swollen gum. For that, I wash my mout...
According to conditions you told its a problem of gum inflamation. To overcome of it you must go for professional cleansing by a dental practitioner. After that you can go for home remedies.
Swollen gums are because of plaque and calculus beneath your gums, normal brushing and rinsing your teeth won't help cure this problem. Get your teeth cleaned by a periodontist. Cleaning along with root planing has to be done. Then continue with salt water rinses.