I am 33 years old n having toothache in wisdom tooth. Dr. advised me for root canal treatment or extraction of tooth. What is best.

I am 33 years old n having toothache in wisdom tooth. Dr....
Extraction is best.
If RCT is possible and doctor also gave you the option it's always better to save your tooth..
For third molars it's said to b vestigial organ as it causes trouble it should b removed.
If adjacent tooth are in good condition than go for ext. If adjacent tooth arent in good condition than better to go for RCT.
if it is widsom tooth [last tooth]. best option is extraction. success rate of RCT is less in that.
hello, you can do warm salt water rinses as a home remedy, but this will give you temporary relief from pain. the best treatment for wisdom tooth is to get it extracted.
Depends on case to case. Simple, if it is 'Verticle' and if there is an opposing-teeth get RCT done, if it is angulated and opposing is missing get it extracted.