I am 30 years old married last month. I use to perform rough selg masturbation which now led to numbness to my penis. And now my erection become weak and lose sensation to my penis. My precum quantity has reduced to almost zero. And the precum has become watery. CAN ANY DOCTOR CAN SUGGEST ME ANY GOOD PENIS OIL OR CREAM THAT WILL BRING SENSATION TO MY PENIS AND MY GLANS PLEASE HELP.

I am 30 years old married last month. I use to perform ro...
Excessive of anything is bad same applies with masterbation. 2 things happen when one masterbate excessively 1. Premature ejaculation you can correlate when you started mastrrbation what was time and check current timing. You will find time to ejaculate might hv reduced significantly. Some people even ejaculate while rubbing in bed 2. Second problem is weak erection. Over a period you will feel lesser or weaker erections. One may feel shrinking penis due to this. consult to cure side effects of excessive masterbation. results within 10 days once you start treatment..