I have gray hairs. And day by day its being embarrassing. May I know the exact reasons of it. And also want to know the treatment..

I have gray hairs. And day by day its being embarrassing....
Eat a hair-healthy diet. Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet plays a huge role in the health of your hair, so making sure your body is getting all the hair-friendly vitamins and nutrients it needs can help to prevent white hairs.Make sure you are eating plenty of lean protein (hair is made from protein), fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Drink plenty of water for hydration.More specifically, make sure you are getting enough of the vitamin B12 and the mineral zinc. If you don't feel you are getting enough in your diet naturally.Also make sure you are getting adequate amounts of vitamins A, C and E and of minerals like copper, iron and folic acid.Biotin (sometimes called vitamin H) is another important vitamin for healthy, naturally-colored hair. It is found in foods like cucumbers, oats and almonds.