Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I am 24 year old. Hav a gap in lower part of upper central incisors n dey appear lil bent outwards due to which der is gap. Wat is the best way to get it corrected in a short period of time? Wat will be the minimum time needed to correct. Kindly explain?

3 Doctors Answered
Hello, gap between teeth can be closed by: 1. Orthodontic (braces) treatment which is most safest and conservative treatment. Visit an orthodontist and get it checked. Time duration varies from case to case. It can take 1-2 years. 2. Veneers. 3. Crowns.
Consult a orthodontist you may require braces time will depend on type of problem it's usually about nine to eighteen months.
1 person found this helpful
Veneers may be the solution, but consult a dentist in his clinic.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.