I am feeling tensed thinking of going bald because of my hair falls. I think main reason is lots of dandruff in my scalp. Is there any shampoo or oil to get rid of dandruff and to stimulate hair growth. Kindly suggest me.

I am feeling tensed thinking of going bald because of my ...
Use ketocip shampoo twice a week.
Hi To prevent hair fall, you can follow some simple steps as listed below: 1. Use mild shampoo to wash hair (you can make your own shampoo using reetha and shikakai at home). 2. Stop using conditioners. Use natural conditioners like egg, yogurt and lemon. 3. Massage your scalp with a mix of oils like olive, coconut, sesame, castor oil at night. 4. Apply raw amla juice on hair thrice a week. 5. Rub your scalp with the juice of white onion. 6. Use a paste of bhringraj on hair. 7. You can use some good hair packs like - fenugreek and yogurt, egg and green tea. 8. You can rinse your hair with organic apple cider vinegar after washing your hair to maintain pH balance of your hair.