I am 20 year old and weigh around 90 kgs. I am playing badminton since one Month but in last 15 days My knees are paining. Whenever I do ups an down then while coming up my knees give a twink of pain. But its absolutely normal while walking and running. I doubt that the pain is due to getting sudden jerks while playing badminton. I want to continue playing badminton. Is there any way to keep my knees healthy and pain free?

I am 20 year old and weigh around 90 kgs. I am playing ba...
Always before playing badminton do some stretching exercises of me when you feel pain after badminton playing applied ice.
Please start using knee bands to assure less jerks. For the rest switch to homeopathy. Do some proper exercise for the same before playing.
Hello Mr. Sheryansh, Yes, it is due to sudden jerks. You can wear knee-caps while playing which will give extra support. Your knees are healthy as you don't get pain during walking and running. Work on reducing your weight, it will eliminate this symptom.