My husband has lack of calcium and now he developed yellowness in his teeth. I need some home treatment so this yellow staining would removed?

My husband has lack of calcium and now he developed yello...
Hi Professional cleaning and scaling is the best option to get rid of stains. Brush regularly two times. As a remedy you can mix lemon juice and baking soda, apply on stained surface, rub for 1-2 minutes and rinse. Repeat this once in a week.
Reduced amount of calcium cannot affect the teeth. Kindly get a check up done.
Yellow ness of teeth can be due to various reasons, ask him to get his teeth cleaned and polished, for calcium he should take milk and calcium rich diet and caciferol d3 sachet one in morning once in a week for 4 weeks and calcium tablets.
stains can be removed by professional teeth cleaning(scaling) and he can go for teeth bleaching if required..