Hai my wife is 22 years old, when she talks bad smell coming out from the mouth every time.& she have yellow stain on the teeth how to remove it plze tell me the medicines.

Hai my wife is 22 years old, when she talks bad smell com...
She is suffering from pyria and needs scaling. Please visit a dentist and get oral prophylaxis.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Brush teeth regularly twice a day, gargle your mouth everytime you eat food and use mouthwash which are available in a simple fancy store or provision store or medical store.
Hello Lybrate user, it seems the yellowish stains are the underlying cause behind the bad smell. The deposits on tooth harbour microorganisms that's leading to bad odour. Your wife needs to visit a dentist and get a scaling and root planing done. Followed by brushing twice a day with proper brushing technique. Rinsing mouth thoroughly after every meals and drinking plenty of water.