I have done endoscopy on 25 jan and found gastritis and RUT hipylori positive. Please suggest me diet and medication.

I have done endoscopy on 25 jan and found gastritis and R...
Take light food. Take food having low fibre. Avoid spicy food. Don't drink alcohol and quit smoking. Take food in every 3-4 hrs. Don't let your stomach be empty. With this you need proper homeopathic treatment. Soo you can contact me through Lybrate in private conversation.
Take frequent small meals instead of 3 large meals. Do not keep stomach empty for long time. Try to maintain your eating timings. Avoid spicy and fatty food. Alcohol and tobacco in all forms should be avoided. Antibiotics and anti acidity medicines are to be taken for a period of 10 to 14 days. These are prescription medicines and will be required to be taken under guidance of a medical practitioner.
avoid spicy oily food, nonveg, maida, besan, rajma, drink plenty of water, exercise