Hello, I am married for 3 years plus not conceived yet .Have PCOS! And I am hypothyroidism having tsh Taking thyronorm 50 mg daily. Age is 29 years ht is 5 ft 5 inches wt 70 kg .dr has given folic acid having daily one in night since more than a year! Mu. Husband semen analysis is absolutely normal and I have done 3 iui too not successful. Also I did SHG test all are normal in ovaries. Doctor told to do weight loss if possibly or laparoscopy but I have fear of surgery! will it help by taking medications. As I do have lots of black spots and acne face prone. If I take medication for acne then baby conceiving not possible due to medicine reactions in blood. Please help as we both are planning for baby.

Hello,
I am married for 3 years plus not conceived yet .H...
The main reason for infertility in you is due to PCOS and thyroid dysfunction which in turn will cause hormonal imbalance resulting in infertility. There are very good homeo medicines which will treat your infertility hence please write back to me in more detail with reports to prescribe you a holistic and best suitable homeo remedy to cure your infertility.
Hello,
Have you been prescribed anything other than folic acid for pcod like krimson 35, ovacare etc. Have your blood tests of pcod profile been done. Krimson 35 will not only help in PCOs but also in acne. Weight reduction will be of great help and also raw fruits and vegetables.