I am 23 years old. I have severe problem of bleeding gums. Can you please tell me what is the reason for this? And yes do please suggest some medicine for this?

I am 23 years old. I have severe problem of bleeding gums...
Gum bleeding is a result of gingivitis or inflammation of gums. It is caused by deposition of calculus or tartar over the gum edge of the teeth. Gargle your mouth with warm salt water 2-3 times per day and see your nearest dental surgeon immediately.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Gum infection. Go to the dentist and ask for scaling, after that use rexidine m forte gel for 1 month and use mouth wash for 1 month.
The main cause of bleeding gums is the buildup of plaque at the gum line. This will lead to a condition called gingivitis, or inflamed gums. Other causes of bleeding gums include: Any bleeding disorder Brushing too hard Hormonal changes during pregnancy Ill-fitting dentures or other dental appliances Improper flossing Infection, which can be either in a tooth or the gum Leukemia, a type of blood cancer Scurvy, a vitamin C deficiency Use of blood thinners Vitamin K deficiency Other causes of bleeding gums include: Any bleeding disorder Brushing too hard Hormonal changes during pregnancy Ill-fitting dentures or other dental appliances Improper flossing Infection, which can be either in a tooth or the gum Leukemia, a type of blood cancer Scurvy, a vitamin C deficiency Use of blood thinners Vitamin K deficiency Other causes of bleeding gums include: Any bleeding disorder Brushing too hard Hormonal changes during pregnancy Ill-fitting dentures or other dental appliances Improper flossing Infection, which can be either in a tooth or the gum Leukemia, a type of blood cancer Scurvy, a vitamin C deficiency Use of blood thinners Vitamin K deficiency There are lot of medicines in Homeopathy which can deal with the primary or root cause of your problems and reverse process. But we need detail case histroy to complete the cure. For more detail and treatment you can contact us.
You need Scaling (cleaning of teeth). Visit your dentist and get your Scaling done. Gums bleed due to inflammation. And deposits on teeth are main reason for gum inflammation. Use betadeine (dilute with water) and Rinse your mouth with it. Brush softly with soft brush.
Hello, bleeding gums could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Reason of bleeding gums is accumulation of tartar that is due to improper oral hygiene, get scaling done from dentist that removes the tartar and your problem shall be solved.
Hello. Improper brushing results in accumulation of plaque and tartar between tooth and gums lead to gum disease. And can be treated by proper oral prophylaxis through scaling / deep cleaning. Other reason for bleeding gums are tension/stress, hormonal changes etc. Consult your nearby Doctor as early as possible, till then warm salt water gargling, brushing twice a day will give you some relief.
You may suffer from pyorrhea. Go for deep scaling and cleaning your teeth to dentist.
Scaling advised.
Hi lybrate-user Your problem mostly is because of deposits on your teeth, your gums might b infected which we call gingivitis. You might have to get your full mouth cleaning done, ie, scaling. Medicines might not b of help.