I have lot of black and white heads. How I can remove my white and black heads permanently also have big pores on my face please suggest me what will I do.

I have lot of black and white heads. How I can remove my ...
You apply Peroduo cream once daily at bedtime for one month and Acne Aid facewash daily once for one month.
1) Avoid eating salty, spicy & sour foods 2) Have milk & ghee twice daily 3) Tea tree oil is astounding for treating skin break out and acne. Simply plunge a cotton ball in tea tree key oil and spot it on the influenced territory. Flush your face following 15 to 20 minutes 4) Cut a garlic clove into two pieces. Rub the garlic on the pimples and abandon it for five minutes prior to washing the skin with tepid water. 5) Go for virechana and/or raktamokshana at a panchakarma centre near you. 6) soak 4 almonds in water in the morning. In the evening crush the almonds and make a paste with milk. apply on face and wash in the morning. This is especially good for the marks.