I fill sensitivity in my end teeth upper portion. Pl. Suggest the possibility and their treatment.

I fill sensitivity in my end teeth upper portion. Pl. Sug...
Hello, sensitivity on hot or cold food could be because of cavity. You need to visit a dentist and get it checked. Get an x-ray done if required. Get the cavity filled.
You can go for antisensitive tooth paste for primarily (Thermoseal ra or sonsodyne or any ),still problem persist than go for consultation to dentist and accordingly proceed.
It could be due to root exposure of that tooth. Apply a desensitizing tooth paste in that area. Massage it with fingers. Thn brush with soft brush in circular motion. Brushing should not be more than 4 min.
Hello lybrate-user, Sensitivity is a problem where there three layers of a tooth namely enamel, dentin and pulp. Sensitivity is due to enamel damage so to get your enamel repaired use colgate enamel pro relief this will have a good result. If further sensitivity persists after the usage of the paste then report to your nereby dentist. THANKYOU
Use sensoform toothpaste.