My age is 39 I am a female my question is that I have pain in my left hand for 2 weeks I showed the doctor he prescribed me medicine and also told that if I want to relief immediately then I have to take injection in elbow but I started medicine some days pain was reduced but now again pain started and now two days back I have also pain in right hand what I do should I take therapist help.

My age is 39 I am a female my question is that I have pai...
First of all you specify where you have pain fingers, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow. In orthopaedics, you have to consult an Orthopaedic surgeon. Take medicines for atleast 2-3 weeks and then if no improvement. In Tennis Elbow one gives three injection in three weeks. If you have pain in other hand you must do blood test to rule out Rheumatoid Arthritis or Gout (Raised Serum Uric Acid.) Physiotherapy should not be of much help to you.
Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.