I am 21 and I have masturbating since teenage for the past four years I have reduced the frequency to a great extent. Now I get frequent night falls every week it's embarrassing I'm helpless. I have premature ejaculation also I'm worried about my sexual life. Which would be the best to cure premature ejaculation surely. I have bent penis and what method can be used to make it straight. I got to hear about traxion on the net. Do help me.

I am 21 and I have masturbating since teenage for the pas...
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. A Night fall / nocturnal emission / wet dream or involuntary leakage is an involuntary ejaculation of semen that occurs during sleep or along with urine while urination. Studies show that approximately 83% of men experience a nocturnal emission or leakage at some point in their lives. There is nothing wrong with a person if he or she experiences a nocturnal orgasm or nocturnal emission or leakage, as they are normal and healthy experiences. If you have experienced a wet dream, you should not feel ashamed. There is no way to prevent nocturnal orgasms or emissions from happening. Sage tea is the best home remedy which is used to treat conditions such as nightfall. If you drink at least two cups in a day, the chances of getting wet dreams will reduce too. Take fenugreek with honey on a regular basis. Exercise regularly and practice yoga and meditation to keep calm and relaxed. I suggest online sex counseling. Take care.