Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir. my age 32 years meri shadi bhi abhi nhi hui aur mujhe diabetes ho gyi h mai kya kru.?

1 Doctor Answered
Diabetes kisi bhi umra me ho sakata hai. Aap ko usaka ilaj karvana padega, yane blood sugar ke hisab se tablets ya insulin injection lene padenge. Dane ki koi baat nahi hai. Barabar dava lenese aap ki jindagi acchi tarah se ji loge. Shadi aur bacche sab hoga. Do not worry.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.