Hi Question goes to dentists. Please help. I have had slight discomfort chewing food in one teeth so I went to dentist X ray they did and said root exposed so root canal. Bt I'm not having sensitivity or pain he said debris left that's why. I wanna know isn't there any other way to seal the teeth. Apr from rct. Also I want to know is it the same thing if I get done today or when pain shoots. I wanna delay it. N I wanna heal it naturally. Please suggest doctors.

Hi Question goes to dentists. Please help. I have had sli...
Without seeing xrays its difficult to say anything. But if dentine is exposed first step is cap on that and if you feel any kind of pain later you have to go for RCT. But in normal practice if pain does not go after cap thn patient blame dentist so dentist choose 2nd option as a first option; and that is root canal treatment. So if money does not matters for you thn go for cap and if pain remains under go RCT.
If it's root infect it will never heal naturally delay will increase the problem occasionally when there is a good opening in infected root n outside all Severus etc is leaked out n there is no pain for shirt or long durations but very unpredictable if u can send a pic of the xray may b will b able to guide u better
The chances of the tooth healing on it's own is nil. You can get a second opinion regarding the treatment plan though and see if it matches the first one. Delaying the treatment can even lead to you loosing the tooth, permanently.
If you delay you will have to go for extraction. So soon go n get a root canal done before its too late.