I have a cavity. Some doctors say that I need to take rootcanel treatment. But it do not pain. Once the tooth was filled with cement and not tooth lost the cement. Please suggest the treatment and kind of food to avoid. Will eating tamarind leads increase in cavity.

I have a cavity. Some doctors say that I need to take roo...
Hi you need to go for an x-ray. After that it can be decided ,tooth should be filled again or to do rct .Acidic food causes to damage the tooth structure .You can take moderately.
Your doctor is the best to guide for you. If there is no pain after cement filling and the tooth can sustain filling, get filling done if pain persist than you have to go go for root canal treatment.
it looks like u got deep cavity thats y dentist has suggested root canal treatment...you can go for it..and if required u have to go for cap also...