Sometimes she get eye pain when working on computer and sometimes when she sleeps, Thus I purchased a "Himalaya ophthacare Eye Drops (10 ml) Relieve Eye Pain, Redness, Itching, Irritation, Conjunctivitis and Watery Eyes" Is it safe to use and does it will work for her eye pain?

Sometimes she get eye pain when working on computer and s...
Your friend is having computer vision syndrome which causes the eye strain. Take a break from screen every 15 minites for a minute and look away from screen .put tear plus eye dps three times a day fofor five days.
If you get relief by using ophthacare eye drops by Himalayan drug ,you may continue to use it ,it is quite safe eye drops. I think you are having dryness (computer Vision syndrome) due to overuse of smartphone, computer & watching TV for long time without break, so you may use some lubricating eye drops (Refresh liquigel) 4-5 times a day.

Book appointment with top doctors for Conjunctivitis treatment