I have dark circles and I am 26 years old. Suggest some remedy. And describe some nutritious food. I am not having any smoking or drinking habit. please suggest something to get rid of it Thank you.

I have dark circles and I am 26 years old. Suggest some r...
Dark circles can be reduced through creams or laser.But it is necessary for you to first come for consultation so that we can analyse the skin and then prescribe the treatment.
Anxiety, loss of sleep, deficient nutrition, prolong illness, poor vision are some of the causes behind dark circles around eyes. Try to correct the cause behind. Take balanced diet, along with fruits and milk.
As per your complain dark circles can occur due to causes like -Excessive stress. -Malnutrition. -Overuse of mobiles and laptops. -Sleep deprivation. -Allergies etc. I would suggest you to first of all reduce stress by doing meditation and breathing exercises. Take sufficient sleep. Avoid excess use of gadgets. You can start applying creams containing Kojic acid and Vitamin E. Grapeseed extract containing creams are helpful. You can also put pieces of cucumber over the closed eyes as it has soothing effects. You can also place grated potato over the eyes. Take multivitamin supplements. Drink plenty of water and take a nutritious diet. In case of no improvement consult a Dermatologist and get evaluated and he can also advised lazer treatment for removing the dark circles.