I have started taking saclptone tabs for stop premature grey hairs how many months I have to take this mediation I am also using arnica hair oil and shampoo.

I have started taking saclptone tabs for stop premature g...
lybrate-user, If you have the problem of pre-mature greying of hair-I may sound bit harsh to you but till date in spite of tall claims by the companies and big endorsements from consumers ,there is no medicine which can stop or delay greying of hair! You need to maintain a good energetic health-if you have any Anaemia (Haemoglobin deficiency) take Iron-rich diet, eat nuts (dry fruits)-plenty of dairy products ,treat any chronic infection like throat infection or Urinary Tract Infection, be stress free, you can take a cap. Becadexamin once a day for 4 weeks.
About 5 to 6 months.
It takes more than 6 months.