I have pain in wisdom tooth .doctor prescribed me zerodol sp twice a day and Mox cv625 twice a day for 3 days is there any risk to eat painkillers for 3 days.

I have pain in wisdom tooth .doctor prescribed me zerodol...
Pain killers on short term use have a common side effect of gastric acidity.
You have pain in wisdom tooth so with this medication no risk to eat painkiller but with this medication you have acidity this is side effect of this medication.
No but not empty stomoch.
It is safe.
No.
Taking painkillers for a short period such ad three to five days do mot have significant side effects. Long term use of pain killles definitely have side effects to your body.
No risk.
unfortunately medicines are not for cure in case of dental pain ... if the tooth is paining frequently get it removed.... 3 days of painkillers are not harmful...regards
No. Risk.
No There is no risk as such But remember that medicine will give you temporary relief And you have to get the proper treatment for the permanent relief.