I am having bad breath for the past two months. Brushing after every meal but not much relief. Please advise remedy.

I am having bad breath for the past two months. Brushing ...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Go for scaling and polishing and use a mouthwash before bedtime
First of all brushing after every meal is not necessary. And it won't help you until your brushing technique is right. Brushing two times a day is enough. While brushing put your Bristles in 45 degrees to tooth surface. Then gently brush in circular motion in all surfaces of teeth. For upper n lower front tooth back region brush in back and forth motion. Use tongue cleaner and clorhexidine mouth wash. And Visit your dentist get Scaling and polishing done.
Firstly see whether you have a breathing problem with a nasal obstruction. Especially at night. Sleeping with mouth open can be a common cause for bad breath. That apart, sinusitis can also contribute to bad breath. If one snores with the mouth open that is another cause. Tonsillar sepsis can be one more. Dental sepsis can cause the bad breath. Identifying causes will go a long way in treating the problem.