I am suffering with yellow teeth since 10 years doctors told me that you have florosis we can't do any action to change colour to white am feeling sad is any solution for my problem?

I am suffering with yellow teeth since 10 years doctors t...
Normal measures wont work. But you can still get white teeth. I have dealt with such cases. I would recommend you to meet me once so as I can suggest you that wether the treatment in my mind is possible for you or not.
Hi, as per your words yes it's not possible to make yellow teeth in to white but with bleaching procedure we can light the yellow shade upto certain extend if feasible. Another best option is you go for veneers or crowns to mask the yellow teeth regards Dr. Aman bhatia chandigarh www. Dentafix. In
Treatment are 1- laminates 2- veenering 3- crown or fixed partial denture.
U can get a bleaching done if not successful vineering can b done.
Hi yellow stains on teeth can be due to habit of gutka, tobacco, pan, alcohol and smoking. Quit these habit if you have as they cause some serious problems like cancer, submucous fibrosis and leukoplakia. In fluorosis there is white patches on the teeth.So you need to be investigated and diagnosed with the condition . After that treatment plan can be decided.