One of my frnd used to take tobacco and his tooth became tobacco stain tooth with full of gum line on his teeth, he is still unmarried (two times rejected from girl for this reasons). He left the tobacco now but still remains the black/brown layer on his tooth even he brush twice daily. What is the best way to remove the tobacco stain n these black brown layer from the teeth? please suggest the best way sir madam.

One of my frnd used to take tobacco and his tooth became ...
Hello Lybrate User, Nicotine can quickly cause blackning or yellowing of your teeth. This occurs whether you smoke cigarettes or use chewing tobacco. Nicotine and tar settle into the very small cracks in the enamel of your teeth, and cause discoloration. It has been shown that nicotine helps the process of plaque formation, which leads to a faster deposit of tartar and can cause bad breath. In addition to discoloration, nicotine use can cause other physical problems for your teeth and gums. You may be prone to increased cavities, gum disease, and certain types of oral cancer. All of these ailments can decrease the healthy appearance of your teeth. Follow this tips to prevent and remove tobacco stain from teeth - * The best way to put a stop to the yellowing of your teeth is to quit using nicotine or chewing tobacco. * To prevent the yellowing / blackning of teeth is to make sure that you are taking excellent care of your mouth. Good oral hygiene includes brushing your teeth twice a day. You should use a whitening toothpaste in combination with a soft-bristled tooth brush. Brush firmly but gently at least twice a day. Flossing is also important. You should make sure to use dental floss once a day. This can remove buildup of foreign material between your teeth. * Use a whitening toothpaste. Be aware that certain toothpastes can heighten the sensitivity of your teeth. * There are also certain foods to avoid. Too much coffee, cola, and red wine can increase the discoloration that occurs with nicotine use. Try to avoid them. Do this and for better results you can consult me privately. Take care.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night you might require bleaching.
Get Scaling and polishing done by your dentist.
First he needs to get a professional cleaning of his teeth And a proper check up of oral mucosa (coz he has eaten it for so many years) Then if needed get whitening done. Don't ever start tobacco again
Visit a dentist to get a scaling done to remove the stains, if the tooth is slightly discolored then bleaching (tooth whitening) is advised. If still the discoloration persists then veneers are the only option.
Teeth whitening procedure will remove all stains.