My mother suffering from knee pain since 2 years, her age is 48, from knee to toe it is swelling due to severe pain please give permanent solution, please tell me some tips that I can do at home, like food exercise etc which we can do at home thank you.

As arthritis is very common that you get generally bilaterally. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. Simple Knee Exercies Specific knee exercises will also help ie. keeping ball underneath the knee and keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. . I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone.