My upper lips skin is blackened. And my neck also black. My skin is dull suggest me medicine for that.

Hello, Lybrate user, Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance, essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, hydrating your skin. * Go, for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your cells, tissues and whole body to allow your skin to b fresh, non oily & glowing. * Tk your meal easily digestible, non-oily, non-irritant, simple,on time. * Tk, apples,cheese, carrots,papaya, rajama,soyabeen, spinach,almond, walnuts to enjoy wellness.• Tk homoe medicines: @ Berb. Aqua Q-10 drops, thrice with little water. * ensure sound sleep at least for 7/8 hrs in d night. * Avoid, junk food, caffiene,dust, scorching sun, fried,spicy intake, cookies, pizza & burger. Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk,care Turmeric powder mixed with honey be applied on affected area, evenly to get a better results make your skin shining & flexible.
Dark skin can be treated through creams or laser.Before suggesting any medicine it is important that you come for consultation so that we can analyse the skin and then go for suitable treatment.
Please Take Lohasav 10 ml in 70 ml water twice a day for 3 months Mahamnjishtadi kadha 20 ml twice a day for 3 months Apply herbal bleach, once in 15 days