Hello doctors,I m 24 years of age, and I have too much gap in my upper teeth almost in every front teeth, is teeth gap bands are helpful, or some other solutions are there? What r other solutions and how much it will cost?

Hello doctors,I m 24 years of age, and I have too much ga...
There are many ways to get the gaps in teeth sorted, they could be crowns, veneers, or fillings. This depends in the amount of space present and the right treatment plan shall be suggested to you by a dentist when you visit one. Goodluck.
Option for you is braces treatment. U can go for invisible aligners also. Braces treatment costs from 20000 to 400000 and aligner treatment from 30000 to 350000, as per years choice of bracket or aligner.
Dr. Hi told about many options but she missed d most common and biological method that s related to none other than Orthodontics. The patient should visit an Orthodontist.