Whether mental depression caused in my 3.5 years old child due to beating of his teacher will go normally whn v shift another school. He is normal at home. When v ask abt his teacher he get frustrated nd avoiding us. He is soft but talkative. He is saying when someone scolded him he feel like crying then he feeling very angry.

Whether mental depression caused in my 3.5 years old chil...
shifting to new school will not solve problem. You should talk with teacher that beating is not healthy to handle kids and due to this behavior kid is getting frustrated. And you should also try to educate your son that if he behaves in discipline manner in school no one will beat or scold him.
just stop reminding him of the incident and do not speak bad about his teacher even if she is,coz you have to make him feel teachers are his well wishers else he may again be arrogant to other teachers afterall teachers are to replace mother in schools
Teaching him simple belly breathing ie deep breathing and coaching thru role modelling breathing and counting to 5 can help a child to calm down. Progressive muscle relaxation exercises for kids are also helpful. Usually talk to the child after calming him / her down
The child also needs to be coached on to how to channelize the Anger towards something constructive. Also proper communication skills need to be imparted. He is at a very tender age and each incident is imprinted in the unconscious mind and moulds our behavior. The child definitely needs a life coach or child psychologist to overcome the trauma he has beared and channelize his feelings constructively.