Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a newly married couple and when we do sex sometimes I fell pain in my uterus I think my husband pennis is very big that's why I fell pain.

2 Doctors Answered
This pains are normal, make it habitual .The pain will stop.
Hi, Thanks for writing in, welcome to the forum. This happens in a lot of newly married couples, sometimes due to the same reasons that you are mentioning. However, it usually rectifies over a period of few weeks in a large proportion of people. If that does not happen, then seeing the gynaecologist in person and getting examined properly may be in order. Do not worry, hopefully this will get better in the weeks to come. Take care!
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.