After removing tooth I had infection and swelling in the same posion what to do.?

After removing tooth I had infection and swelling in the ...
Get an xray done see if some part is remaining otherwise wound is to be reopened n curetted with antibiotic.
Infection can be due to improper hygeine. The area should be kept clean. Avoid hard food atleast 3-4 days. Take soft food. Warm water gargles after every meal. And take medication as prescribrd by a dentist.
It may be due to the improper oral hygiene or trauma to underlying tissues. Dont worry it may happen to anyone it is not a rare condition. Go to your dentist and get reevaluation of the particular area. And follow proper oral hygiene.
You can use the following drugs. Tab-enzoflam 2 time in day tab-metrozyl 3 time in day tab augmentin 3 time in day for 5 days. Also visit the dentist for batter.