I'm suffering from bladder transitional carcinoma high level. I got my report just now. Dr. advice me to go for bladder removal surgery. I need a second opinion. Is it safe to remove it. If so what will be the alternative for it. Kindly advice on this.

In patients with evidence of early muscular invasion, radical curative surgery in the form of a cystectomy usually with lymph node sampling can also be performed. In such patients, a bowel loop is often used to create either a "neo-bladder" or an "ileal conduit" which act as a place for the storage of urine before it is evacuated from the body either via the urethra or a urostomy respectively.
TTC or urothelial carcinoma is also known as transitional cell carcinoma. Do not have more reports, however, in case of advanced stage (High Level), MUSCLE-INVASIVE DISEASE A Radical cystectomy with its associated urinary diversion, is the mainstay of treatment for muscle invasive bladder cancer. This may be preceded by neoadjuvant chemotherapy. More with reports as this may not be easy to just state without reports. The best treatment for invasive bladder cancer depends upon the person's age, underlying medical problems, stage of the bladder cancer, and personal preference. When possible, surgical removal of the bladder is preferred because it has a lower chance of cancer recurrence and better chance of survival compared to other treatments. However, preserving the bladder may be an option in selected cases.