Since last week I am feeling swelling and tightness at anus. Slight bleeding at time of bowel movement and also pain. Please suggest me any medicine to reduce swelling and pain Does it due to constipation.

Dear Geetanjali, probably you are facing with developing haemorrhoids you need to increase your physical activity and avoid sedantary lifestyle along with it indulge in fibre rich diets and do not drink excessive water to resolve constipation as it will aggravate the condition after some time although initially you might feel better. Apart from this use a remedy Aeseculus Hip 200 once daily for 5 days and update further for Homeopathic treatment.
Dear lybrate-user, bleeding with stool is alarming. Most likely it is anal fissure for which you need to sit in warm water for 30 min, 2-3 times a day, laxatives to avoid constipation and local ointment on anus. Drink plenty of water. But I'll suggest to consult doctor to rule out other cause of bleeding and to prescribe you proper medication.