It have chest pain and acidity and I think that it also have cholesterol and a problem of thyroid and it have fever also and headache also it have a problem in his left shoulder and right leg and in his arms also.

It have chest pain and acidity and I think that it also h...
take tab. combiflaim sos for pain. continue medicines for thyroid. High cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress, take omega-3 fatty meal or cap., take .green veg., whole grain.garlic,. Take anti cholesterol medicines .