Hi Doctor I am suffering from pulp infection and I consult BDS Dentist he suggested to root canal treatment, can I know the details about it and what is the fee for root canal and cost of cap.

Hi Doctor I am suffering from pulp infection and I consul...
Rct is cleaning and shaping of root canal Inorder to remove infected pulp and refill with gp point and it cost around 4000 along with cap.
Root canal treatment is by which u can save ur teeth and helpful fr eating u should go fr crowns
Root canal treatment is to remove the damaged pulp. This treatment has to be followed by cap as the teeth will become brittle. The cost for root canal will be from 2000-5000. The cap will cost 1000-5000.
Root canal therapy is a sequence of treatment for the infected pulp of a tooth which results in the elimination of infection and the protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion. Root canal treatment involves the removal of these structures, the subsequent shaping, cleaning, and decontamination of the hollows with small files and irrigating solutions, and the obturation (filling) of the decontaminated canals. Cost differs in every clinic. You can ask them personally.
See there is no fixed fee for any kind of treatment. Charfee mat may differ from dentist to dentist according to the experience of doctor and the material used in treatment. Although r.c.t may cost you from 1000 to 8000 rs per tooth.
If your teeath is exposed so root canal is prefer otherwaise extract it