My teeth are yellow in colour from child. And teeth are not straight. Please suggest me some medicine or treatment for permanent good result.

My teeth are yellow in colour from child. And teeth are n...
Teeth colour you can improve with teeth bleeching using laser which can give you a sure result. Another option is you can do teeth veneer or composite restorations. To make teeth straight you have to do orthodontic treatment or do veneer or composite restoration. Visit a dentist he can help you and guide what can be done.
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. For proper aligned teeth you can go for Orthodontic (braces) treatment. It is the most safe and conservative procedure in day to day practice. You need to consult to an Orthodontist for that.
You can either go for orthodontic treatment and bleaching or you can go for jacket crowns for your tooth.